Tuesday 15 September 2015

Workplace English: Tuesday's Assignment

Workplace English: Tuesday's Assignment: What's the phrasal verb here? Do you give up? Good afternoon everyone, In a way to get more practice on today’s phrasal v...

A: Hello. Could I speak to Liz, please?
B: Hold on a second, please. She’s not at her desk at the moment. Can I put you through to her voice mail?
A: No. Thank you. But may I speak to Sam, please? He’s already switched his phone off.(Julia revised)
B: Hang on, please. Oh, he’s in a meeting right now.  Can I take a message?
A: Yes, thank you. Could you ask him to call me back when he finish his meeting?
B: Sure. Your name and the phone number, please?(Julia revised)
A: Cynthia. My phone number is 416-123-4567. Thank you.
B: My pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment