Tuesday 22 September 2015

cynthia: Workplace English: Friday's afternoon assignment

cynthia: Workplace English: Friday's afternoon assignment: Workplace English: Friday's afternoon assignment : Hello again, Let's have one more activity on writing. Please write a trip repor...


FIELD TRIP

        It was sunny day. We went to a field trip with my teacher and classmates including level 3, 4 & 5 classes. Farintosh Farms was our destination.
        After we arrived, we found a beautiful farm with colorful flowers; it was amazing. Most of us took pictures having the nice flowers as a background for our pictures. Of course, we took the whole group pictures. It's worth of memory.
       Then, we borrowed a basket to pick up the beans from the fields. It has been a wonderful experience for me. I have learned how to choose the young beans and the old ones. I have learned how I could pick up more beans. I have learned how to cook these beans with meat. I have learned that beans can be used as a kind of stuff inside buns.
       It was a great trip. If it's convenient for the next time, I like to have Castle Norma trip. Therefore, I can learn more about  the Canadian culture.


Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment