Wednesday 9 September 2015

Task 1

Time’s up
“Time’s up.” I said, “Please put the answer sheet to the left side of the desk.”

Win-win situation
I like to help or support my friends with my heart and no money, meanwhile they teach me English. It’s a win-win situation.

Yes man
There’re many yes men in my backhome.

Touch base
I’m going to touch base with my parents-in-law tonight.

Up in the air
For me, working in Canada is still up in the air.

Task 2

Pay attention, all the students:
It’s not a uphill battle if you prepare well. I believe you can see the writing on the wall. So please don’t do any things under the table during the whole time. Otherwise, I’ll touch base with you after examination.
The examination is begin.
……
“Ok, time’s up.”
Edited by Anmin
Pay attention, all the students:
It’s not a (an) uphill battle if you prepare well. I believe you can see the writing on the wall. So please don’t do any things under the table during the whole time. Otherwise, I’ll touch base with you after (the) examination.
The examination is begin (bigins).
……

“Ok, time’s up.”

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Cynthia, looking forward to seeing the rest of your tasks!

    ReplyDelete