Friday 5 February 2016

Workplace English: Thursday's assignment

Workplace English: Thursday's assignment: Work Habits The Ontario Skills Passport (OSP) lists work habits in noun form, e.g. reliability or punctuality. However, when speakin...

Task
1
:     



For each of the nouns, write an adjective that can describe a person. Then
put it in sentence of your own.









NOUN

ADJECTIVE

SENTENCE

reliability

reliable

I’m a reliable
employee.

organization

organized

I’m an organized
person.

confidence

confident

I’m confident.

perseverance

perseverant

I’m perseverant to
keep my health.

versatility

versatile

Some of my students
are versatile.

flexibility

flexible

I’m flexible.

independence

independent

I’m a independent

resourcefulness

resourceful

Some of my students
are resourceful.

knowledge

knowledgeable

I admire
knowledgeable scientist.

punctuality

punctual

I’m punctual at
work.

1 comment: