Friday 12 February 2016

Workplace English: Friday's assignment

Workplace English: Friday's assignment: Hello all, Hope that everyone has enjoyed yesterday’s field trip. Task one: Our first task is to write a short paragraph descri...

Task one:

Our first task is to
write a short paragraph describing your previous workplace
culture/system/rituals (if you had any), using at least five from each of the
vocabulary list and the buzzwords we have learnt today.



According to the
government education system assigned, I was a new hire in the school after my   undergraduate
in the university. Every company don’t like the employee do slacking off including
school. So I needed to arrive at school on the dot and fit in and learned the
ropes. Then I could figure out the bottom line in order to teach my students
effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment