Friday 12 February 2016

Workplace English: Friday's assignment

Workplace English: Friday's assignment: Hello all, Hope that everyone has enjoyed yesterday’s field trip. Task one: Our first task is to write a short paragraph descri...

Task two:

Write a short trip
report about yesterday’s field trip. Describe what you liked, what you 
didn't like, what you learned, and if you would like to repeat it
again or not and why.

Ski Trip Report


I had a wonderful ski
trip yesterday. I liked this experience due to my first time to ski. I didn’t
like the only thing was the ski boots because they were so heavy for me and
sometimes I didn’t carry my leg. But I enjoyed learning how to ski. For example,
the action to stop, the action to straight, etc. And I would like to repeat it
again because of more practice, more gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment