Tuesday 6 October 2015

Workplace English: Thursday's assignment -- updated

Workplace English: Thursday's assignment -- updated: Let’s work on our writing! Don’t worry you have a lot of time—due date is on Monday 5 th . You will practice writing "a letter ...



1-   Banning Trans Fats

Dear Editor,
I’ve read the article named “Banning Trans Fats”.
I agree Trans Fats should be banned because it brings a series of serious health issue.
But I disagree with some kind of ways to do this.
The first reason I disagree because the public might not know the harmfulness of
Trans Fats.
The second reason I disagree because the juveniles might not know the harmfulness of
Trans Fats.
The
third reason I disagree because no any warning about the harmfulness of Trans
Fats from the labels.
I
suggest that let the public know the truth about the harmfulness of Trans Fats
through the social publicity is very important.
I suggest
that let the juveniles know truth about the harmfulness of Trans Fats through
the school education is very important.
I suggest
that the harmfulness of Trans Fats should be listed from the labels.
I hope
my suggestions can give you some idea to perfect it. Thank you.
Best
regards


Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. Dear Editor,
    I’ve read the article named “Banning Trans Fats”.
    I agree Trans Fats should be banned because it brings a series of serious health issue. But I disagree with the ways to do this.
    The first reason I have is that people or youth might not know the side effects of the trans fats. The second reason is the labels are misleading.
    I suggest educating the public and children at schools about the disadvantages of using Trans Fats in food products. I suggest listing everything on the food labels.
    Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete