Monday 30 November 2015

Workplace English: Monday's assignment

Workplace English: Monday's assignment: Good morning everyone, Since we are getting closer to the end of 2015, we need to come up with some new year’s resolutions for 2016. ...



Task 1:

Write one paragraph on your new year’s resolution; what you want to quit or have less of, and what you feel like working on or increasing, and why.

My new resolutions are as follows:

1.      I’m
going to take a exam for my G driving license.  Because if I have no any driving license, it
will limit my development of job career.

2.      I’m
going to continue to improve my English, especially my listening and speaking
skills.  Because if my listening and
speaking skills are not so well, it will limit my communication although I’m
sociable.

3.      I
will try some kind of different fields, meanwhile I teach mathematics as a
tutor.  Because I have some chances in my
life and I like try some challenge in some different field which are right for
me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment